This course is designed to help participants build their theoretical and practical knowledge so that they can modify their instructional practices to meet the needs of gifted learners. Some of the social emotional needs are emotional intensity, overexcitabilities, perfectionism, overachievement, underachievement, anxiety, and existential depression to name a few. They learned how to assist students who exhibit these needs.
- Muskingum Valley Educational Service Center Provides New Mental Wellness Resource for Parents
- MVESC Records Commission Meeting, February Governing Board Meeting
- Muskingum Valley Business Advisory Council Earns 3-Star Designation for Excellence
- Penrod to Lead Muskingum Valley ESC Governing Board in 2023
- Muskingum Valley ESC Governing Board Organizational & January Meeting