This course is designed to help participants build their theoretical and practical knowledge so that they can modify their instructional practices to meet the needs of gifted learners. Some of the social emotional needs are emotional intensity, overexcitabilities, perfectionism, overachievement, underachievement, anxiety, and existential depression to name a few. They learned how to assist students who exhibit these needs.
- School-based Driver Education Programs to Begin in 14 Districts, Instructors Wanted
- Morgan Local Schools Recognized for Excellence, Parntership
- East Muskingum Treasurer Search Application Deadline Extended
- MVESC Recognizes Logan-Hocking Schools for 25 Years of Academic Excellence, Partnership
- Muskingum Valley Educational Service Center Governing Board’s September Meeting: September 12, 2022