We help educators make important connections.
Muskingum Valley Educational Service Center (MVESC) coordinates and hosts meetings for our region’s educational leaders and key advisory experts with the goals of staying informed on relevant national, state and local topics; new initiatives; compliance requirements; and opportunities for growth. Together, we share new ideas, confront pressing issues and brainstorm working solutions.
- Superintendent Council
- Curriculum Collaborative
- Principal Leadership Collaboratives – High School, Middle School and Elementary School Principals)
- Gifted Forums
- Special Education Coordinators
- School Counselor Forums
- Career Advisors
- Grant Writing Teams
- Ed Tech Coaching Council
- School Treasurers
- Technology Coordinators
- Business Advisory Council
What’s in it for you?
MVESC provides a network of support for educators in similar positions with common challenges, offering a regionalized perspective and personalized focus.
- Learn from your colleagues and generate ideas. Hear how others are approaching best practices, state requirements and common educational topics.
- Stay updated on current legislature, current research, state requirements and district happenings.
- Receive shared communication and resource links for any of our network areas.
- Be inspired and energize your leadership and learning skills through collaborative conversations, shared learning experiences and brainstorming sessions.
- Connect with other leaders to learn new and enhanced ways of doing things.
Join collaborative teams to develop and share the work, cost and thinking.
MVESC hosts and coordinates meetings for special education and preschool coordinators to encourage our administrators to work as a team and share best practices and educational strategies (Ex: managing challenging student and classroom situations).