AS a sequel to the delightfully entertaining and award-winning Raisin Brains: Surviving My Smart Family, this new book will keep the laughs coming! The same characters are back, five years older, and are living proof that the journey of raising gifted children continues to be full of surprises. Enjoy more comical stories of the things that gifted kids do and say, and discover the wit and wonder of this mother of five all over again!
- Businesses, Educators Meet to Discuss Workforce Needs and Opportunities
- MVESC December Governing Board Meeting
- Legislator, Educator Recognized by the Ohio Educational Service Center Association
- Districts in Eastern, Southern Ohio Benefit from Threat Assessment Guidelines Training
- Local Educator Receives Advocate of Education Hall of Fame Award