This little gem of a book for teachers will provide lots of laughs, as well as many insights into the nature, quirks, and vulnerabilities of gifted, talented, creative kids. Each chapter focuses on one of the common traits of gifted children–for example, sensitivity, intellectual curiosity, perfectionism, sense of humor, and more. It includes information about teacher traits that are helpful in order to successfully educate gifted children. New gifted teachers, as well as seasoned ones, and coordinators of gifted programs will want to read this book for fresh insight into how gifted children behave in the classroom. Some professors use this book as a supplemental text in their courses in gifted education.
- Muskingum Valley Educational Service Center Provides New Mental Wellness Resource for Parents
- MVESC Records Commission Meeting, February Governing Board Meeting
- Muskingum Valley Business Advisory Council Earns 3-Star Designation for Excellence
- Penrod to Lead Muskingum Valley ESC Governing Board in 2023
- Muskingum Valley ESC Governing Board Organizational & January Meeting