MVESC offers numerous interactive student lessons that were created from the Ohio Learning Standards. Student engagement is key! MVESC programming takes advantage of video streaming, live experimentation and virtual backgrounds to bring the learning experience alive for students. It is our mission to provide information, resources and content to students through interactive video that would otherwise be inaccessible due to the limitations of time, money and distance.
Digital Learning…bringing the world to the classroom!
- Digital Learning Services 2020-2021
- World Language Blended Learning Courses
- Digital Learning Pricing – On Demand Cost:
$85 per classroom per lesson
- Special Multi-point pricing:
$130 per classroom per lesson
Above cost includes a classroom set of materials mailed directly to the classroom for up to 30 students.
If you require extra kits, they may be purchased for an additional $1.00 each.
Overage fees and additional kit fees will apply to schools that go over the 30-student maximum
- To register, please visit CILC (Center for Interactive Learning) or add your school directly into our MVESC scheduling system:
MVESC scheduling system
Digital Learning Student Sessions
Distance Learning Pricing – On Demand Cost:
- $85 per classroom per lesson
- 30-student maximum
Special Multi-point Pricing:
- $130 per classroom per lesson
- Above cost includes a classroom set of materials mailed directly to the classroom for up to 30 students.
- If you require extra kits, they may be purchased for an additional $1.00 each.
- Overage fees and additional kit fees will apply to schools that go over the 30-student maximum.
Please visit our professional development online learning link for a complete listing of the digital options we provide throughout the year. If you are interested in specific trainings on demand, please contact Leslie Charles for more information.