AS a sequel to the delightfully entertaining and award-winning Raisin Brains: Surviving My Smart Family, this new book will keep the laughs coming! The same characters are back, five years older, and are living proof that the journey of raising gifted children continues to be full of surprises. Enjoy more comical stories of the things that gifted kids do and say, and discover the wit and wonder of this mother of five all over again!
- School-based Driver Education Programs to Begin in 14 Districts, Instructors Wanted
- Morgan Local Schools Recognized for Excellence, Parntership
- East Muskingum Treasurer Search Application Deadline Extended
- MVESC Recognizes Logan-Hocking Schools for 25 Years of Academic Excellence, Partnership
- Muskingum Valley Educational Service Center Governing Board’s September Meeting: September 12, 2022